Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

God Amazes Me

Hello blog world! This last week has been an amazing one!  If you read this post: (http://myhandingods.blogspot.com/2010/07/part-2-conditions-of-mind) you know that I have been praying about the decision to go to work part-time insead of full-time.  WELL......God gave me a job!!!! Yes, that is right, He did it!

I have been searching for months and nothing has worked out.  The funniest story I have to tell is that I applied for a part-time teller position and, with over 10 year banking experience, I was told I was not a candidate.  Very humerous!  I had to take an online assessment test and for some reason I am not any good at those tests. :)

Anyway, I texted a friend I go to church with about the medical practice she manages.  She told me she would check and see if she had any part-time work available. On Tuesday, she texted me a few questions and then told me to call her.  We talked and she said they need someone for a project that will last till the end of the year and in the mean time I could be trained to work the front desk.  At the end of the project, I would transfer into a part-time position as a receptionist for one of the doctors.  She told me she would talk to whomever she needed to at work and get back with me.  Within two hours, I got a text that the job was a go!

That is amazing in itself because I did NOTHING!  I simply asked and God provided.  But, more amazing than that miracle, is that God didn't just give me what I needed, He gave me what I wanted!  I wanted to work 8 - 2, M-F and make a certain amount per hour.  This way I can be off before my boys get out of school and I will be available to pick them up or take them where they need to go.  This job will allow me to work those hours and the hourly pay is more than I was asking for.  I am beyond excited and am giving God ALL the glory!  Thank you God for loving me so much!

Thanks to all my "Ladies Coffee Night" girls who have kept me in your prayers! You are all so precious to me and I am so thankful you are in my life!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment