Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

It Has Been TOO Long!


Hello to everyone. I am going to try and start blogging again. And to help me, I have decided to start a project that will keep me on track.

I know you've heard of the movie, "Julia and Julia," right?  Well, I heard one of the chef's on Food Network recently say she cooked her way through Julia Child's cookbook and it gave me an idea; I want to cook my way through a cookbook.  I am going to cook my way through Melissa D'Arabian's Ten Dollar Dinners cookbook that just came out. I love love her show on the Food Network and since she is budget conscience, it seemed like the perfect fit.  My family is on board and I am  hoping to learn as well as eat some really good food.

I hope you join me on this new adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment